How to Move Your Hosting to Daxa.net?
This removal process can take place without any downtime on your website. There are several things to consider first. You must distinguish between the hosting space on a server with the ownership of your domain name. If you're still not totally clear, please explore the first Tour de Daxa before continuing to read this.
A. Move hosting only, without moving domain registrar.
1. Set up your account in daxa.net
2. Move the data of your website to your account at daxa.net
3. Check your website data on daxa.net, this time using the IP because the domain has not moved. If all is running as it should, so you can start with the transfer of domain names. If there is still troubled, please correct the first or send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
4. Change your dns domain record, visually
- Get to where you register a domain name
- Do it yourself if you have a username and password manager domainr
ns1.daxa.net - 184.108.40.206
ns2.daxa.net - 220.127.116.11
ns3.daxa.net - 18.104.22.168
ns4.daxa.net - 22.214.171.124
ns5.daxa.net - 126.96.36.199
ns6.daxa.net - 188.8.131.52
5. During the transition period, most visitors would access the old website and some of them have been to the new website is in daxa.net.
6. After 24 hours you can close your account at the old place.
B. Move hosting and domain registrar (for Personal package 4 or more).
In addition to the above steps, you need to do additional STEP 2:
1. Contact the place you register your domain name today, ask authcode, without this code your domain name can NOT be transferred / renewed.
2. You will need to confirm that your domain must not be in a locked state (locked). registrar-lock Go to page domain name check to check and if your domain is locked then the domain name will be written status: registrar-lock.
If so you must ask your domain registrar to unlock so that its status to 'active'.
3. You need to make sure that the domain is listed Administrative Contact email address. If not make sure the email address owner mengaprove confirmation email will be coming.
4. Domain to be transferred must be switched on at least 10 days before the validity period run out.
5. This extension will add to the time registration for one year from maturity of time your domain name. Suppose your domain previously due on the date & February 18, 2012, after you transfer to us, the maturity will be changed to February 18, 2013.